As the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our top priority, we are continuing to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and following the latest advice and guidelines issued by SA Health.
A requirement of SA Health is that everyone visiting the event must register their contact information in case COVID 19 contact tracing is required.
To avoid queuing at the event and assist us to monitor attendance number, visitors are urged to register their details online before arriving at the venue. Anyone not registering prior will be able to register at the event, however, if the hall is at attendance capacity there could be a wait time to enter the event.
You will be unable to enter the Event Precinct if in the past 14 days
- been overseas;
- been in contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19;
- been in a COVID-19 hotspot;
- had COVID-19;
- had symptoms consistent with COVID-19,
If you have symptoms conducive with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or headache), we request that you do not enter the Event Precinct.
If you present with symptoms upon entry to the venue (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or headache), you will not be able to enter the event, but will be taken to a discrete isolation area for further investigation.
- Social distancing measures of 1.5 metres between people/household groups must be maintained at all times.
- COVID Marshalls will be in attendance to monitor and encourage social distancing in all walkways, on exhibitor sites and in high traffic areas.
- In the event that people find themselves in a queued situation at the entry point to the event venue, we ask that you practice social distancing in your household groups of no less than 1.5 metres.
- And… please – no hugging and handshakes whilst in the event precinct.
- Hand sanitisation stations and hand washing stations will be available within the venue and will be identified by signage. Visitors are encouraged to ensure that they regularly wash and/or sanitise their hands during their visit to the event.
- Aggression and abuse of our staff and other attendees will not be tolerated. Anyone presenting signs of aggression or becoming abusive will be removed from the venue.
- Regular event announcements will be conducted over the PA system to remind all attendees to ensure hygiene considerations and social distancing measures are observed.
Vulnerable persons at risk of coronavirus are encouraged to view information provided by SA Health at the following links:
SA Health – Government of South Australia
Australian Government Department of Health
World Health Organisation